17/08/2007

Fuck Me Shoes

I am in lust with all of these. They would all look 'fuck-me' delectable with my drainpipe jeans or with my pencil skirts & seamed stockings. I have a deep love for my stockings & have recently bought some more seamed pairs. One pair in a semi sheer black with a black seam & the other in sheer nude with a black seam, I also bought a fishnet pair with a seam but they will have to be worn with my pencil skirt only otherwise they will very easily look prostitute-y & I only do class on the right side of sexy.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


These are extremely sexy, I love the way the shoe is so sexy but the buckles hint at a touch of bondage. Very lust-worthy & would look extremely good with my pencil skirt, a pair of seamed stockings & a crisp white shirt tucked in with a wide waist cinching belt. Hair in a bun would complete the look, very sexy secretary...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These are gorgeous but with a bit of an edge being deep purple. Would look fabulous with drainpipe jeans & as above, a white tucked in shirt open at the neck & slightly down the chest. Maybe a small necklace too. Simple but oh so sexy.
They also come in black but as the above are also black I don't see the point in having two pairs very similar. Then again when they look this good who cares?!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The simple, classic black stiletto, a staple of every woman's wardrobe. Where would women be without it?!

I love all of these. Not only for the clothes I envision wearing them with but because every woman walks, looks & holds herself better when in heels. I particularly love them because my bum is my best feature & they show it off to it's best, especially when in jeans or a pencil skirt. I don't like wearing very high heels with very short skirts, I feel it cheapens the look somewhat. So these are strictly limited to jeans, pencil/longer skirts or the bedroom....*wink*
I have ordered the black buckled pair & the purple pair & intend to go to Oxford Street at the weekend & get the plain black pair.

10 comments:

maneatingcheesesandwich said...

"I particularly love them because my bum is my best feature". Au contraire - on the evidence available to me at this point, I would say that your distinctly dirty mind is your best feature.

Any firm evidence to the contrary will be studied most carefully....

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

I adore the purpley ones, where are they from and how much?

Loving your blog btw. I need to update my links on my page when I get a mo, I'll be adding you on. X

Waynecoff said...

the first pair are the sexiest fms,

Waynecoff said...

what u been up to miss x, not much going here lately, i was expecting a good b/h update, ....

Miss X said...

Maneatingcheesesandwich I have heard that is my best feature before now as well, maybe I should have put "best physical feature" Hehe


They are French Connection yes, gorgeous indeed :o)


Girl with the golden touch they are French Connection & were in the sales. I think they still have them actually, not sure.

Anonymous said...

Are there any fuck me shoes for guys?

SA Dude said...

Hi sexy
I think that all women no matterwhat age,size and culture is sexy with highheel shoes.My favourit is the red stilletos,a girl with these shoes will get anything right with me.

Anonymous said...

I prefer the ankle strap shoes as they hint at a bit of bondage. Is it kinky to leave them on whilst having sex?
Toby

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each
time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Cheers!

my site ... cheap ray bans

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.